Celebrate the silly season with "joie de vivre" this year, thanks to Maison Vauron French Wine Merchants.
Veer off Auckland's Khyber Pass and you'll discover the wine-lovers' best kept secret.
Maison Vauron has been enchanting Kiwis with their inspired French fare since 1991. Boasting the most extensive range of French wine, cheese and gourmet goods in the country, this delightfully authentic tasting room, merchant and wine venue provides a verified slice of France in our own backyard.
The team at Maison Vauron live and breathe wine, that much is obvious. Here, you're encouraged to taste your way around the regions, from Alsace to Burgundy, discover entirely new varietals and small scale, family-owned and operated producers.
To celebrate our favourite time of year, Maison Vauron are giving one lucky Dish reader the chance to win a gourmet hamper, valued at $200. This bountiful picnic basket includes:
- Delacre Marquisettes 100g
- Michel & Augustin Sablés Parmesan/Moutarde 120g
- Fallot Small Onions 120g
- Fine Cheese Crackers 125g
- Petit Ecolier de Lu Chocolate Biscuits 150g
- Pims de Lu Rasperry Biscuits 150g
- St Michel Madeleines 175g
- Sarments Chocolates 175g
- Fallot Mustard 210g
- Michoko Noir Chocolates 280g
- Tagada Haribo Candies 300g
- Bonne Maman Jam 370g
- Fallot Mustard Pots 4x25g
- Rocher Suchard Chocolates 4x35g
- Delice du Luberon Tapenade 90g
- Valette Rillette 90g
- Bel Normande Sparkling Grape Juice 750ml
- Large Gift Basket-Wicker
To be in to win and surprise someone special this Christmas, simply enter your details right here.