If you consider yourself something of a master in the kitchen or a connoisseur behind the grill, consider yourself in luck.
Venison has been steadily growing in popularity with Kiwi consumers and chefs alike. More and more local foodies are experimenting with cooking venison at home and trying different combinations to enjoy it with. It’s also a very healthy product, it’s extra lean and an excellent source of natural protein. It is also a brilliant source of iron and essential vitamins.
To celebrate the unsung red meat hero, our friends at Silver Fern Farms are giving one lucky Dish reader the chance to brush up on their red meat recipes and win the ultimate homecook's hamper, valued at $450. Our winner will receive:
- A Le Creuset Cast Iron Round Skillet
- 2 x Silver Fern Farms meat vouchers
- Wild Fennel Spice Rub
- Olivado Extra Virgin Avocado Oil
- Barkers Blackcurrant & Red Onion Jelly (perfect with venison)
- A Silver Fern Farms chilly bag
- A Silver Fern Farms branded table napkin
- Venison recipes prepared by Wild Fennel
This competition has now closed.